MAKE is the first magazine devoted entirely to Do-It-Yourself (DIY) technology projects. MAKE unites, inspires, informs, and entertains a growing community of resourceful people who undertake amazing projects in their backyards, basements, and garages. MAKE celebrates your right to tweak, hack, and bend any technology to your will.
Besides the magazine and the faire, MAKE is:
- A vital online stream of news and projects, blog.makezine.com;
- A retail outlet for kits and books, the Maker Shed;
- A steady stream of fun and instruction via our YouTube channel;
- Make: Projects, a library of projects with step-by-step instructions
- A book publishing imprint with best-in-category titles on introductions to electronics, Raspberry Pi, Arduino and more.